DOMAIN WITH MONSTROUS SEO TO CRUSH INTO THE BIKING & CYCLING NICHE
The hardest, most expensive and time consuming part of SEO is getting quality backlinks.
This domain already has plenty!
Here is a short summary:
- Of the 9,391 total backlinks, 9,081 are the valuable dofollow kind (97%)
- The CTLDs distribution is natural, with only 62% of domains having the .com extension:
- .com = 204 (62%)
- .uk = 22 (6%)
- .net = 19 (5%)
- .org = 10 (3%)
- .de = 8 (2%)
- .cc = 6 (1%)
- .au = 5 (1%)
- .it = 5 (1%)
- .co = 4 (1%)
- .me = 4 (1%)
- .nl = 3 (1%)
- .info = 3 (1%)
- .gr = 3 (1%)
- .be = 2 (1%)
- .cn = 2 (1%)
- Anchor text is diverse and includes phrases like “Top 10 Bike Blogs“, “10 people who ride bikes you should follow on Instagram“, “10 designer bike storage solutions for your wall“, as well as variations of the “Cycle Love” trademark
- Some of the pages linking to cyclelove.net have been shared hundreds and thousands on times on Social Media (another ranking factor for Google)
This adds up to MozDA of 37 and MozPA of 45, which is a force (check these metrics in real time here).
Why do I care about DA & PA? Search Engine Rankings!
MozDA (Domain Authority) & MozPA (Page Authority), alternatives to the discontinued PageRank, are metrics allowing to quickly gauge how strong a domain is in terms of its backlinks. Generally speaking, a domain with higher DA/PA is expected to rank higher in search engines, especially for topics that are relevant to its main theme (biking and cycling in this case).
High DA/PA can also be produced by a rigorous SEO effort, but it will take a lot of money and time. If you worked with SEO agencies you probably know that achieving the current Authority of CycleLove.net can take up to $20,000 and 6 months of time, all while you have no guarantee that you’ll actually get there.
Another problem is that the faster a backlink portfolio is created, the more suspicious Google is likely to be about it; this domain took over 5 years of superb history to get where it is now (check the domain’s past content at WebArchive.com), and the quality of the backlinks speaks for itself.
Since I don’t own a biking or cycling business I am willing to sell this domain at a considerable discount. Ideally, CycleLove.net would go to someone with a business idea because it would be a shame to see such a clean backlink portfolio go to waste.
The two simplest ways to benefit from these backlinks are:
- to build a relevant website about biking and cycling sports on this domain, and
- to set .htaccess redirect rules to capture the backlink value and transfer it to the domain of your choice (to help it rank higher on Google and other search engines).
I can offer the buyer a free two-week consultation period to explain how to set those rules and capitalize on the domain’s existing backlink value.
What is included in the sale?
Domain + any of the current content the buyer wants
Why are you selling the business?
Not in the cycling niche
How does the business generate revenue?
Does not at this time
Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
None other than hosting and domain renewal
How can the future owner improve the business?
I recommend either building a website related to biking/cycling on this domain, or using .htaccess redirects to send the backlink value into the website(s) of your choice. Feel free to reach out with questions, and lets put this brilliant to work!
If you would like to submit an offer please use this contact form: